The focus this sprint has been to make old prototypes publishable, to bootstrap portfolio of webapps.
16 web/apps/widgets now have a unified structure, and include meta-info, screenshots, icons, etc. required for publishing on Android market (feature image still missing, but future task is to autogetnerate these from the other assets).
- Unified structure of old web/apps/widgets (index.html as entry, config.xml for cordova+phonegap-build, metadata, icon, screenshots)
- Autogenerated listing of apps, based on metadate in config.xml
- Setup desktop-computer as server for remote development
Productivity: Normal (23)
config.xml, gimp, ClojureScript, shell-scripting
- PM2 seems to be best way to run nodejs microservices
- Config.xml as major source for metadata for app
- Running figwheel serverside is still possible with good performance
- https://github.com/rasmuserik/apps (
assets/repos.lstcontains list of github repositories of web/apps with unified structure)