Master of Orion II
I played the old dos game Master of Orion II with a friend the other day.
Afterwards I thought about a strategy, which I want to try out next time we play (co-op). I am writing it down here in order to remember it:
- Rich/large/artifact home world
- +1 food
- +1 production
- Non-diplomatic, with bad defence
- Build: Colony bases
- Research: Automated factories
- Build: Scouts + Colony ship
- Research: Research lab + Robotic factories
- Research: Food/Growth/Spies (and focus on expanding new colony)
- Research: Pollution processors + Missiles
- Build: Colony ship
- Research: Supercomputer + Morale (and make money for expansion meanwhile).
- Research: Robo-miner plants (and add extra research planet)
- Research: Environmental + Missiles + Armor, Stock Exchange + Alien Management, …
- Try to catch some subterrans..