Material Design with React
Trying to get an overview of different material-design frameworks for use with react.
Currently Material-UI still looks as the best bet, even though it feels a bit slow/bloated.
- Material-UI A bit slow/big
- React toolbox does not feel right on mobile/touch
- MUI Only one primary developer
- React MD Only one primary developer
- React Material Components Web Only one primary developer. Not production ready yet.
- ÷React Materialize
- ÷React MDL Deprecated
- ÷OnsenUI Cordova/hybrid-app focus, does not feel truely web/material.
- ÷React Material very rudimentary
- ÷React MDC Web