2013-now One man company – solsort.com
- Software development sprints (mainly opensource)
Own (start-up) projects:
- 2019-2020 BibSpire automatic literature recommendations, resulting in 10%-20% extra pageviews in 20%+ of danish library websites giving significant increase in reservation.
- Projects in pipeline / prototype: Vores Kalender, MyCrud, BibData, Forsider, ...
- Past attempts: AppEdit, Mobil biblioteksapp, ...
- Minor projects: Tak kort, Weekly movement, KøbenhavnerFar
2019-2020BibSpire literature recommendations in library websites
2020Learned to speak/understand German (GSK at Niels Brock + practice in Berlin).
2020Image recommender system for Statens Museum for Kunst (Python/fast.ai)
2019-2020Image categorisation for Nationalmuseet (Python/fast.ai)
2019-2020Playing with Virtual Reality development (BabylonJS etc.)
2019Hack4DK 1. price https://kulturdata.dk
2019Minor start-up project: VoresKalender.dk (/vorkal.dk) – event aggregation and event search engine. Paused / on hold due to too little time, – and now corona.
2018Consulting for DBC, – development on Læsekompasset, Den Åbne Platform, samt Quiz-projekt
2017Consulting for Triggerz – a promising startup – development on their platform.
2017Project: tool for semi-automatic book cover graphics generation for Ballerup Bibliotek
2018-2019Data science workshops at BibliotekarForbundet and University of Copenhagen.
2017-2018Development of "genre-space" model of literary genres.
2017Minor start-up project: AppEdit tools for live webapp coding, – cancelled as no suitable business model found.
2016Bid on public tender for national library app
2016Fully functional library web/app prototype on top on Den Åbne Platform. (not running anymore, due to API deprecation).
2016Consulting for DBC: major role in developmen of Den Åbne Platform danish public library infrastructure.
2016App development project for facility management start-up. Project failed without pay, – lesson learned: charge per incremental delivery, and avoid startups with bad technology-stack.
2015BibApp literature inspiration app, that won 1. prize in competion for best cultural data app in 2016 (not running anymore due to API deprecation).
2014-2015UCC-organisme backend for art project
2014Visualisering af relationer project for Vejle Bibliotekerne
2014Software development for small webinar-start-up. Failed project, mainly due to start-up owners split apart.
2009-2013 Software Developer @ DBC
- Work on search engine(building query optimiser) for old version of bibliotek.dk
- Automated testing, mobile, and lots of other stuff.
2009 Master degree in Computer Science
- Taught (and designed the course) for the Computer Science part(50%) of first semester of the at that time brand new education "Kommunikation og IT"
- Designed course and taught programming at math department (part of SaSt3)
- Study project on course design and evaluation, including creating new method for course evaluation.
- Teaching assistant in several computer science course, including pattern recognition/image processing etc.
Part-time jobs during study:
- Software development at DBC.
- Project manager at digitisation project at Library of Copenhagen
- Developer in Tetraplan, including performance optimisation of 3d road-noise simulation engine.
- Developer in IT-Lab at RSLIS including research projects.
- Developer in programming language research group at university, with x86 machine code analysis and partial evaluation.
- Taught dance workshops/events, did public speaking at conference, technical talks, and workshops. Studied Improv Comedy and Toastmasters.
- Beautiful ideas, mainly within Computer Science (unpublished) – for example a algorithem for decentralised blockchain computing, data across time in functional/visual data-flow language, optimisation of social network structures for communications, and more. Feel free to ask me about these over a cup of tea.