Veduz is a moonshot project with the goal of creating a new way to work with code and data on mobile phones, in VR and on traditional computers/tablets.
Some of the ideas originated during my master thesis in 2009, – and I am working on it on and off in-between other projects.
- Stack based data calculator proof-of-concept
- Box-visualised tree-based data calculator
- Folding line-based data structure visualisation
- Combining stack and tree-based interaction
- Design of cross-platform input VR/keyboard/touch-virtual-key/touch-gesture/controller
- Various language/compiler experiments and proof-of-concept
- 2017 Started exploring VR as possible target.
- Experiments with execution in web worker etc.
- 2014 Clear idea about how it is possible to navigate/visualise/time-travel the program execution/data-flow with purely functional data structures.
- 2009 Master thesis mobile programming language prototypes, and some of the basic ideas formed. Code as data structure, with bijective transform to canonical source text.
- Idea of working with list/mindmap-like datastructure
The idea is to create a data calculator and tree/list editor. It is a novel approach to processing data, similarly to how a calculator processes numbers, or how a folding text editor edits structured documents.
The implementation could be based/used on concrete use-cases such as:
- time logging
- traditional calculator
- collect, process and organise notes
- file browser
Not at all usable yet,
– not even a beta-version...
Will also be on veduz.com